Lars Hasselblad Torres, a versatile artist and web experience designer, supports creative projects at the intersection of art, technology, and participation. I’m currently developing Local 64 in Montpelier, Vermont – an effort to support and advance the region’s creative economy. I also love to pick up custom art projects – from murals to commissions.
Past projects include:
- MIT Global Challenge | A platform to engage the worldwide MIT community in innovation as a public service
- Green Mountain Film Festival | Poster design and custom window sets to engage audiences
- The Global Peace Tiles Project | An effort to engage young people in artistic dialogue around issues they care about
- AmericaSpeaks | A national network to engage citizens in important national, state, and local conversations
- The Womens Collective | A women-centered non-profit working against AIDS in the District of Columbia
Looking for support on your next web development or public engagement effort? Let’s connect.